Maintenance of anything is important.
Your machine is not an exception . It’s a health checkup of your automobile so that you can find things before they become a major problem . Carselona provides trimonthly free checkup facility which is a preventive maintenance service . It helps avoiding dangerous situation arising at a time when it’s most inconvenient . We believe it’s very important to do a regular check up of your coach . Your vehicle might be running completely fine but routine checkup will be able to diagnose an issue way before it becomes a problem .
Automobile cost a lot to keep on the road and with high maintenance cost , you are always looking for ways to save money on transportation cost . At the same time , you also want to protect your asset so it can stay useful during its expected lifespan.
To accomplish this goal you should pay attention to it and be observant . Look it over often to for anything out of place including tires, belts , sounds , fluids etc .
Our technician can suggest you on the condition of few important parts which are critical to be checked periodically
- Air filter – Engine and cabin air filters become clogged with dust and other debris over time causing your engine to work harder and impacts your mileage .
- Batteries – When your wagon’s battery dies or starts to show signs it is almost nearing the end of its useful life.
- Windshield wipers – Ideally it should be replaced every year and if it is starting to streak or make squeaking sound , its time to change them .
- Top up and replace fluids – Its important to check regularly the brake fluid, power steering fluid , windshield washer fluid , oil, and radiator coolant .
- Radiator – A radiator requires cleaning after a while due to an accumulation of deposits , rust and other debris .
- Tires – Wear and tear of tires should be monitored to avoid them blowing up on you when you least expect . Bulges, uneven wear and other damages to be checked periodically is a must .
- Spark plug – As your coach gets older , you may need to replace the spark plugs more frequently .
- Oil & filter – Engine oil must be changed periodically as per the manual . Filter must be replaced every time the oil is changed.
- Brake pads – Brake pads should always be in a good shape to avoid fatal accidents .